Saturday, February 20, 2010

Rosetti's Cafe

Hubby and I came here on a Saturday night for a casual dinner. I liked the funky retro decor when I walked in, but the restaurant seemed really loud and noisy. Maybe it was the hard floor?


Bruschetta with Bocconcini $4.50

We kicked off the night with an entree to share- bruschetta with bocconcini. The bread was nicely toasted and the tomatoes well seasoned.

Char-grilled T Bone with BBQ mushrooms, served with garden salad and chips $21.50

For main, I ordered the char-grilled T bone steak since I was feeling like I was lacking some iron in my diet and I thought a big steak could help correct that. The T-Bone steak brought out to me was cooked to perfection- I asked for medium rare and that's exactly what I got. The chips were also nice and crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. The salad was fresh with just the right amount of dressing.

Grilled Atlantic Salmon Fillet $27.50

Hubby got the grilled Atlantic salmon fillet served on a bed of vegetables drizzled with a light honey and soy glaze. Strange flavours to find on your plate in an Italian restaurant... but the dish was nice, fish was just slightly overcooked.

Home Made Apple and Cinnamon Crepes served with ice cream and cream $17.50

For dessert, hubby and I chose the homemade apple and cinnamon crepes suggested on the specials board. The crepes were paper thin and the apples nicely poached. It was a yummy dessert to end the night and I left the restaurant feeling satisfied.

Will probably go back again to try their woodfired pizzas- apparently each style is named after a street in the surrounding suburb... interesting...

Rosetti's Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin